Napoleon Playtest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Napoleon Playtest

Need some playtesters for my first scenario(well 4th, but the others were lost to errors, file corruptions and my C drive dying last month (I love my computer ))
    so anyone interested please put your e-mail here and I will get it to you ASAP

Edit: My bad spellinz

------------------
    Cockney used to be schizophereic but we'er ok now
    [This message has been edited by C0ckney (edited July 03, 2000).]
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

I'm interested. My Email is michaeldnes@goldserve.net.
    [This message has been edited by Michael Dnes (edited July 04, 2000).]

Comment

Why not? My e-mail is fratelli.goddi@tiscalinet.it .
      BTW i'm not sure to receive the scen: damned Tiscalinet guys bashed a lot of my e-mails a few days ago...

------------------
      Ave atque vale...
      "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
      "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
      "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

nicolaswauthoz@crosswinds.net

Thanks

Comment

so please bare with me

Are you sure that is what you want?

------------------
          St. Leo
          http://ziggurat.sidgames.com/
          http://www.sidgames.com/forums/
          Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

err,
            sorry about this but while playesting the scenario for myself, I found a few problems which will have to be fixed. This should take a couple of days so please bare with me and thanks to all the people who have volenteierd (sp) so far

------------------
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

D'OH,
              I am extremly sorry about this but as I am taking a short break to the coast tomorrow and the napoleon scenario seems to have to more problems evry time I play it. it is looking increasingly unlikely that I will be able to get the playtest version out before I come back (in about a week), I am very sorry about this but it is unaviodable.

St Leo: you cheeky monkey

------------------

Comment

I'll look it over, and get you some comments if you would like, but I'd have to juggle that and playtesting 2nd Front (insert 2nd Front plug here: This scenario is awesome - End 2nd Front plug here while it's short and sweet).

JP
                John Petroski
                PetroskiJP@hotmail.com

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by JPetroski on 07-08-2000 02:41 AM
                  I'll look it over, and get you some comments if you would like, but I'd have to juggle that and playtesting 2nd Front
                  JP

2nd Front??
                  I'm courious. What's it like?
                  Would you mind e-mailing it to me?
                  markus.artner@gmx.at
                  War doesn't prove who is right, only who is left.

Comment

I'm not really authorized to email it to you, you would have to ask Captain Nemo if that would be ok.

You can get ahold of him by leaving a message in his "2nd Front Screenshots" category.

------------------
                    John Petroski
                    Vudak@aol.com
                    John Petroski
                    PetroskiJP@hotmail.com

Comment

Im back everyone!!!!!

*notes lack of applause*

and I will be geting the playtest of my scenario to you all ASAP

thanks,

P.S 2nd front, cool but what is it doing in this thread?

------------------

Comment

I am interested in playtesting also
                        Please email me -
                        JohnnyD910@email.msn.com
                        Thanks
                        John

Comment

Nearly there folks,

Should have to you by tomorrow

Comment

Its finished (well the playtest version anyway)!!!!!!

it should be with all you playtesters by the time you read this,

thanks

------------------

Comment

Working...
                            X