Unit Graphics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unit Graphics?

I want someone to make some units for me.
    Modern Day Fascist Units. That'd be cool. You could also make them look kinda futuristic as well. That'd be cool. Thanks in advance

While you're on the subject, I also need graphics. I want about 20 odd and exotic flying machines, and Atlantean cities with crystal pyramids. I asked someone if they would make them, but they haven't responded yet.

Comment

Easy to guess whom you asked, Calamaro
      HAIL THE HEROES!

Francesco Toldo, Fabio Cannavaro, Marco Iuliano, Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta, Gianluca Pessotto, Demetrio Albertini, Antonio Conte, Angelo Di Livio, Stefano Fiore, Luigi di Biagio, Gianluca Zambrotta, Filippo Inzaghi, Alessandro del Piero, Marco Delvecchio, Francesco Totti,

GRAZIE GIOCATORI!!!

----
      CATENACCIO PRINCIPIO QUASI GENIALE

Comment

Oh?

Comment

Anyone got any good coldwar graphics. Specific tanks and air units are most important (not just general tanks).

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Dracon on 07-02-2000 10:51 PM
            I want someone to make some units for me.
            Modern Day Fascist Units. That'd be cool. You could also make them look kinda futuristic as well. That'd be cool. Thanks in advance

Let's not forget my request.

[This message has been edited by Cam (edited July 03, 2000).]

Comment

What did you envisage in terms of 'fascist'? Something like the Call to Power unit, i.e. machine-gun type?

Nonetheless, please find something I did which might suffice(?);

Comment

Ah, and while mr. invisible is taking requests I'd like a 10x10 J5 stencil for a two color tag.

Nevermind I'll make it myself.

------------------
                In school they never talked about hamburgers or steak
                Elijah Muhammed or the welfare state, but I know. And I know because of KrsOne
                Yeah and I know, And I know because of KrsOne
                Because he's dropping dropping dropping science dropping history
                With a whole leap of style and intellegency
                Yes and I know. And I know because of KrsOne.
                I can throw a hundred pound walrus right through the wall!

Comment

I want something modern, something that screams "militaristic" "authoritarian" "oppressive" and "Regimented society".

Comment

What about this one?

It depicts a fascist skinhead. We got some of these in Europe. But they don't normally carry guns out in the street...
                    [This message has been edited by jgv_fiera (edited July 03, 2000).]

Comment

That's great thankyou.
                      Can you make other stuff like that?
                      *to alleviate confusion, I am Dracon. I just changed my name*

Comment

Well, I'll try... I just found interesting your request, and I have some free time ahead , so let's see what can I do...

Comment

I've got 4 more units for you...

I've put here the skinhead guy, the same skinhead guy in a more fanatical position, two paramilitary troops and a Serb police officer, which I think might suit for any kind of militaristic state police.

Comment

Thanks man! These are perfect!

Comment

Not at all! I'm just having fun...

Are these for your 'What if Hitler had won the WW2' scenario? If so, I'd like to try making a catholic priest with a machine gun... It would suit for the fundamentalist Papal Federation!

Comment

Working...
                              X