Second Front

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Front

I am currently working on this new scenario called "Second Front" dealing with the invasion of Normandy in 1944... It is starting to take shape although it is not anywhere near complete yet.

I have sent it to 2 testplayers so far and have preiminary feedback but to get a few more opinions and feedback I would like 3 more.

The scenario is nothing near complete yet so this is more work than fun. I would like you to have time to play the scenario's first 12 turns 2-3 times on FW (Not MPG) and give me detailed feedback. You need to be willing to overlook some flaws like Soviet people graphics, some recycled icons etc... which I will fix later when the game is closer to completion.

Any volunteers?

I will gladly volunteer to assist in this glorious enterprise.

Email is sfluhr@indiana.edu

Comment

Since I can beat Red Front I might as well give this a try too

Please send it to me too.
      Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

Told ya weeks ago I'd like to playtest this...

Comment

Bah stupid iE and that double post!!
          [This message has been edited by DarthVeda (edited June 01, 2000).]

Comment

I'd like to playtest it.

Bill300090@icqmail.com
            "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
            "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
            Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Please send me a copy. After Red Front I need a new challenge.

Costa_ao@net.sapo.pt

Comment

Working...
              X