No announcement yet.

Amaerica's Involvement in RedFront.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes! I have gotten a free cheat menu before! It's strange isn't it?

Comment

I too have noticed that strange cheat mode thing happening. It does not always occur, but for some reason, it has happened on and off since I downloaded Red Front 1.3.

I do not know what caused it. Perhaps some of the files were damaged during download.

Comment

When I reloaded a saved file, the cheat mode was automatically on! Anybody experienced this?

Comment

I'm at my school's library now... I'll check that stuff when I get home. From memory, parisan units were given to me proportional to the # of setlers etc killed. I can see the stack of partisans in the Pryapts in my head.
          I never have had a problem killing Paulus, and getting the "VICTORY AT STALINGRAD" message. If the stacking issue were apparent, I wouldn't have seen it. I AM playing with MPGE, as our discussions regarding Wonder texts have revealed. I'll reload my saved file and check with the casualty list. I'm going to guess that there may be 1-3 Gi's killed. That's all I saw. There were P-47's(2 or 3) trapped within the sea mines around US Base. I think those seamines are Soviet right?

Any thought as to why US/Germany weren't listed as "At War"? This could be the entire problem. If this is the case, probably an easy fix.

Thanks for taking the time to answer all our questions Nemo!

------------------
          I am the Ukrainian Anti-Pope!

Comment

Did any of the playtesters for v1.4 notice no Americans were appearing? If so how come nothing was changed?
            Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

There were only 2 testplayers for version 1.4 and we both had Americans appearing, but since we both were very good at playing the game (due to many prior games) we reached Western Germany before the Americans really started showing up in big numbers. I have not seen what is described here with only a few American units... In my games they have at least taken all of Italy.
              The US base is not supposed to contribute much to the war effort. I could however put a couple of US floating mines among the Soviet ones so the US AI can find his way out. I made the US base a non coastal city so the Americans won't have a Navy until they capture port-cities in Italy.

Comment

Working...
              X