Red Front 1.4, units preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Front 1.4, units preview

Just wanted to test the ability to place graphics inside an Apolyton post as suggested by Fast-Eddie...

At the same time here you've got a preview of the complete Russian tank park for RedFront version 1.4 (To be released shortly).

Note the new T-28 Medium tank, the Su-122 tank hunter, the new JS-II graphic and the winter versions of the tanks:

This is great! Thanks Eddie

[This message has been edited by Captain Nemo (edited January 31, 2000).]
    [This message has been edited by Captain Nemo (edited January 31, 2000).]
    [This message has been edited by Captain Nemo (edited March 18, 2000).]

Very impressive!

Mind you, now that Eddie`s taught everyone to draw using your techniques, I guess we`ll be seeing more of this soon
    "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

I'm glad others can benefit from this. I made a tutorial about 3 years ago on how to draw an airplane (It's on Alex's site) that same way... But after drawing these units for 4 years I can tell you that you continuously improve even with the right technique so it will take a while before anyone can duplicate the above!

Comment

First off...Marvelous units!

And second...like I said, it just takes enough time to sit on your ass and get the thing right. I'm sure most people here don't have that kind of patience.

Comment

really cool stuff....

Comment

So when's 1.4 coming out?
            Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

Red Front hits again...soon!

Comment

Version 1.4 is essentially finished. Just need to let the testplayers finish their games and tell me if there are any bugs... I think there are very few if any.
                Here is a screenshot from the game: Summer of 1943, Operation Citadel

[This message has been edited by Captain Nemo (edited March 18, 2000).]

Comment

Nice!
                  Nicholas Crown
                  http://forums.quantum9.com/cgi-bin/f...=10&LastLogin=
                  The War of Civilization - An online Civilization text game.

Comment

Working...
                  X