Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments or "tips to better" my "half four" scenario:Galazy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments or "tips to better" my "half four" scenario:Galazy?

But.
    If you say "units are stupid, planets are square?" I NOT do what you want, if not ASK to at who maked it.

But if say " why map is small? Why ´cities´ so smalls? " These i can.

P.s. There, if you want see answer!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!

Comment

Damn, where's Stefu or an online translator.

ottok, whaet scenario? I never saw it
      Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

Now, as we can clearly see, ottok is Apolyton's Nostradamus, and in this post he has hidden his words of wisom under incomplrehensible blubberings - look closely, and you can see he has foretold assasination of Kennedy - um - 37 years after it happened! Isn't he a visionary or what?

ottok, speak Finnish. I can at least then translate what you say.
        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

is gonna even check back here?
          Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

I think this guy is a Swede trying to make fun of Finns... check out his profile, he has misspelled Mika Häkkinen... sacrilege!

Ottok: kuka on Suomen pääministeri? Milloin on Suomen itsenäisyyspäivä?
            [This message has been edited by Aivopuoliso (edited January 24, 2000).]

Comment

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!
              I AM NOT HURRI OR RUSSI!
              GRRRGRGGRGRGRGRGRGRGRGRGRGRRGRGRGRGRGRGR!

ANYWAY! I KNOW I SEE NEXT PRESS!
              NEXT IS........ ARE YOU?

Comment

Hey, ottok is like Cartman or Jari Tervo - funniest when little poked.

Hey ottok! I fart in your general direction! You father is a hampster and your mother smells of elderberries!
                "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Ottok: Pearl cigarettes tipped slim luxury???? When fuss you great make a a make great to beer, have don't you?? I taste go tobacco for rich PRINCE full - with the??!!!

Switching timing to good the of euro matter is a.

Comment

Let me make an attempt at "translating" ottok:

Does anybody have any comments on my senario, or could give me any ideas on how to improve it?

However, should you say "These units are stupid, and why are the planets square?", I will not do as you request, unless ask who made it.

But if you say, "Why is the map so small?", or, "Why are these cities so small?", than I can do something about that.

P.S. There, if you want to see it, answer!

Comment

Black Dragon: Did you work as a codebreaker in Finnish counterintelligence?

Comment

Working...
                      X