My Newest Scenario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Newest Scenario

Well, I've talked to Michael Jeszenka about my new scenario and ideas on what it should be. Of course, he says, a scenario about Hungary. Well, Its not about Hungary, but still, Mike, maybe sometime I will.

I have come up with an idea I personally believe is BRILLIANT. It has never been done before. No one shall know this project until it is released, which I am hoping by New Years Day, or maybe mid-end January if I'm really busy.

The idea features A TON of events and units, but that is all I can give away as of now, sorry. But, stay tunned to these forums, because any day I could post the thread "New Scenario: TSW!" WOOPS! I just gave the scenario's innitials away! Yet another clue!

Well, I'm off to work on the scenario. I don't expect anyone to trust me that I will actually release the scenario, but those who do trust me, you will be the ones not to hear "I told you so" from me.
    Nicholas Crown
    http://forums.quantum9.com/cgi-bin/f...=10&LastLogin=
    The War of Civilization - An online Civilization text game.

Alright, lemme guess:

The Star Wars?
    Tiny Smurf Whipe-out?
    Turning Sergei White (As in Russian Monarchist)?

It HAS to be one of those...

------------------
    "When You Kill One, It Is A Tragedy. When You Kill 10 Million, It Is A Statistic"
    -Comrade Stalin
    sigs are for fools who havent said enough!

Comment

I thought you were working on Napoleon?
      Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

Betting starts now on how long it will take before his computer freezes and he loses everything....

Eddie: 2 weeks

Comment

I said on my very first post I wanted to stay out of the middle of controversy, so I'm definitley staying out of THIS.

------------------
          "When You Kill One, It Is A Tragedy. When You Kill 10 Million, It Is A Statistic"
          -Comrade Stalin

Comment

Djugashvili, it is actually NONE of those, so I suggest you stop your compulsive mentioning of very horrible scenario ideas.

Fast Eddie: uk fe u ye
            Nicholas Crown

Comment

okay sorry.

Comment

Hey what happened with your Napoleon scenaro NIck?

The Civlization Community REALLY NEEDS A SUPERB NAPOLEON SCENARIO!!!!!!

Comment

-gosh-
                  [This message has been edited by Overdrive (edited December 27, 1999).]

Comment

Yeah, I was supposed to playtest your Napoleon Scenario, Nick...never got ab it though....do YOU remember?

Comment

Well, maybe you guys should just wait a little bit while JP and I do something.....

------------------
                      Nick Crown (Greek.)
                      Yasou!
                      Nicholas Crown

Comment

Working...
                      X