what scenario should i make now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tecumseh.
    hat? Where can I download that Raj scenario?
    Is it worth downloading?

Take the Raj idea Temba!!!
    18th century uniformed brithish/frenchmen battling with Indian natives! Sometimse go adventuring into the jungle. Or be a Raj desperatedly trying to modernize his people so he can fetch of the invaders...

Braveheart is a good idea but it wont fit as a civ scenario. Boring.

Comment

If well done, Braveheart wouldn't be boring at all! And Temba would do it well! I think...

Follow the masses!
      30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

"The Raj"

Imagine the largest possible Civ2 map, containing only the Indian Subcontinent and immediate environs. Huge.

Imagine this subcontinent full of exotic, hidden cities and cultures. Can you smell the incense?

Imagine the thrill of exploration, the discovery of unimagined places and peoples. Riches beyond compare.

Think of the intrigue, the shifting alliances, the wild mix of religions, a clash of cultures unlike any ever before experienced.

Can you feel the tingle?
        To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

Tecumseh: The more I think about it, wouldn't this be an excellent ToT scenario candidate? It wouldn't necessitate any "map-linking" tricks, but would be a great way to stretch our imaginations with respect to all the new events. It has the added benefit of involving a time and place which have been quite neglected by scenario creators. Thus the subject, the civs, the wonders, and the events will all come as a surprise to most players.

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

Mr Temba - Here's another one Stefan and I are discussing in the Pharaon thread:

"Let my People Go!"

It could be quite a good scenario. There's a huge number of Events to choose from, for one thing. Start with the flight from Egypt, wandering in the Sinai, conquest of Canaan. Hmmmm. You'd have to "script" the first part of it, but once the Hebrews reach Jericho it could return to a typical civ "conquer-the-hell-out-of-'em" scenario.

To make it work, you'd also need a huge map containing only Egypt and Israel. Are there any localized, high quality maps in any of the Arab-Israeli War scenarios? That would save some time.

Comment

Both Rajscn (India) and Scotland (Wallace) are available at http://www.gfiles.com/levels/civ2/
              Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

I think its definitely going to be Wallaces Rebellion, but I would also love to see the Raj scenario. Here are the people I think should work on it...

Allard HS
                Michael Jeszenka
                Jesus Balsinde
                Harlan Thompson
                Kull
                Techumseh
                Captain Nemo
                Cam Hills
                Stefan Hartel
                Me

Wouldn't that be aweseome????

Comment

William Wallace?

Will it be historical?

Will it be in ToT (which I would suggest... as soon as all the friggin bugs are worked out)?

Comment

I'd be happy to help!
                    Even though everything I know right now about it comes from the movie Braveheart, but I know ways to find out...
                    If you're making something on the Raj, I'll help you too!
                    Follow the masses!
                    30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

Oh, you can make scenario too about nice sicilian wars. Very nice!
                      Viva Tattaglia!

Comment

UPDATE - I really don't have time to make scenarios anymore. So don't be expecting wallaces rebellion anytime soon. In fact, don't expect it at all.

Comment

Working...
                        X