To: Alex the Magnificent or anyone who plays his scenarios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To: Alex the Magnificent or anyone who plays his scenarios

OK, I'm playing your Pelopenssian War scenario (Sparta) but when I play as the Spartans (or try to, rather) the game crashes on the first turn. It's fine as any other nation. I have MPGE. Anyone know what's going on?
    Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Well when I try to play the Scenario as the Spartans, it crashes too! And Ive got it all in a new version!

Is there anyone that really have been able to?

Comment

The thing is, I remember playing it before, and it worked fine. Then I got a new (better) computer and it won't work now. Why? I sent Alex an e-mail regarding this too.
      Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

Same problem here too! I reckon it`s something to do with B.C dates in monthly intervals; MGE doesn`t seem to like it. That`s my theory at least.
        "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

You mean you are actually able to play it?!
          It never worked with me and I still don't have a clue of what is wrong with it.
          There is always something that messes things up. Either it is the events file, his looked gif files or something else.
          But it looks good!

Hendrik the Great
          The Lost Geologist Blog
          http://lostgeologist.blogspot.com

Comment

his gifs aren't really locked he just corrupts the first few lines so that you can't read them normally.

I could play this fine awhile ago, but i haven't tried recently.

Comment

I just played it fine last night, no problems.. As the Spartans or as any others. I used FW. (as always)

Comment

I know this problem. Sometimes, FW scenarios aren't compatible with MGE/UCC. This doesen't always happen, but sometimes. Nobody knows why... that Multiplayer is very buggy.
                Allard,did you receive my mail from November 2nd?
                Follow the masses!
                30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

Stefan...
                  Say at "sometimes"? So what it Change.
                  intresting...
                  but I thin that : maybe at these files is not make to , how it say? A all or "as to MGE"?

Comment

Working...
                  X