Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reviews Sought - New Contributors Welcome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reviews Sought - New Contributors Welcome!

So far, I have received at least one review for every scenario from October except for Shannara and Third Reich. Would anyone be willing to prepare reviews for these scenarios? This is a great way to get your site listed on the links page and your name on the list of official SLeague review contributors!

Dracon has also requested a second review for ACW:1999 if anyone is interested in doing one.

Reviews for Exodus: 1947 and Allied Force have yet to be posted, but are coming soon.

In less than a week, I will be posting the new round of scenarios for review. It looks to be an interesting set.

It doesn't matter that much to me if people review my scenarios or not. At the time I submitted them, you only had the SDC ones up for review because you lacked entries, or something like that. So I wanted to give the league something to review. As it turns out, several scenarios were submitted, so mine don't need to be reviewed (although it would be nice).

Except I wanted Second Reich to be reviewed instead of the Third Reich (3rd Reich only if you were really lacking).
    Re-elect Bush!

Comment

I would like to review shannara, but I can't seem to get through the damnable chapter 2.

Any hints MJ?

Comment

Working...
      X