Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSC 10 O'Clock News

Some announcements from the staff at CSC:

1) (First things first). Huge update tonite: 5 new scenarios 5. Some of them are quite good.

2) We desperately need some HELP!!! Qualifications: basic knowledge of FrontPage, PageMill or similar. Address enquiries to spanish@apolyton.net . Die-hard Civers are encouraged to apply...please!

3) We are still waiting (hoping)(praying) that a goodhearted fellow provides us with a copy of John's masterpiece "Ansteig". Contact: spanish@apolyton.net or ahofelt@hotmail.com

4) (Spanish Site-related stuff)I have gotten already 7 people to playtest my latest scenario "Bolivar's Dream". However, due to the nature of this scenario (modpack-type, just like the ones included with FW), I would like to get as many playtesters as I can. Contact at spanish@apolyton.net . (Do not leave a message here -I do not visit these forums often).

5) Good night ladies and gentlemen.

Hey MarkG! How did you know that Sable was me? I did not tell ya! :-) (I mean, to give me the titles below the handle).

Comment

The offer is mighty tempting but Kshah would roast me alive and based on my understanding of Apolyton policies I won't have FTP access.:-(

------------------
      St. Leo
      [This message has been edited by St Leo (edited November 06, 1999).]
      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

im soooo glad you guys keep Civ2 alive as a game worth playing!

Comment

Working...
        X