Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahh well. I'm sorry something I created upset you folks so much. Believe me, the intent was to provide you with a mechanism by which one person who is repected by his friends can be noticed for his achievements before everyone at Apolyton. I thought that would be a good thing, and it seems to be, generally. One thing I've learned in life is that work and ideas are not universally appreciated.
    I hope you all have a good time with your scenarios.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

MJ,

Come on man, surely you will realize that this thread is different from the others in this forum? I never made an on topic post here, because this stuff doesn't interest me. But with Markos' and Dan's approval for this contest, I am active (in this forum) in this thread only. What's the big problem with that? I am not some "god given authority" around here, but like Markos said, I need to organize this contest, so when you start posting stuff about a Cromwell scenario, it seems rather obvious that I will object, don't you think.

Also, if you don't like this, there is absolutely no reason for you to keep clicking on this thread. It's only 1 thread in the whole scenario league that deals with this issue. I really fail to see the problem with that.

Comment

OK, folks, Markos and I talked it over and it looks like people would be happier if we moved this to the OT. So, if you want to vote, go ahead and click on the thread over there. http://apolyton.net/forums/Forum23/HTML/006091.html

The moved version is minus the flamewar.
        [This message has been edited by blackclove (edited November 03, 1999).]

Comment

Working...
        X