No announcement yet.

Stuff Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesús is very busy at the moment, so I took over all scenarios for the moment.
    So Alex definately agreed to? Never mind, I'll send him a separate email. If he accepts, expect Spartacus to be up in a few days on the CSC.
    (I think I have it on HD, but I'm not sure. Is there really no place to download it? If I do not have it on my disk, I would appreciate it a lot if somebody'd send me).

Comment

Great news! William, would you be able to send it to Allard? That way he won't get 12 copies of it in his inbox.

I'll keep my eyes open for it and fix the download link when it's ready.

Comment

Forwarding to Allard.

It is 2.21 megabytes, will hotmail will take this much? We shall see.

Comment

Allard,

Hotmail rejected the file. It was too big. What is the limit on file size for hotmail?

Comment

Yes Allard, Alex has definitely agreed. I said I'd ask him, I did ask him, and he said yes.
            Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Well, I could temporarily ftp it up on one of the servers I have accounts on and that would avoid the email rejection problem..

Comment

That ****ing Hotmail will kill me once.
                If it's not too much trouble, could you please send it to m&m@mh-mp.demon.nl (my parents' email, just for this one time)

Wow! I suddenly see that there are a lot of new message icons to choose from!

Comment

Ok Allard .. tomarrow morning I will send it to you again.

Comment

Great! Thanks! I looked everywhere on my disk but I must have deleted it..

Comment

It has arrived! Thanks a million times. I'll post it to csc asap.

Comment

Ok, guys!
                        Spartacus is up at the CSC!
                        http://csc.apolyton.net/scenarios/spartac.shtml (with nice picture cause Alex didn't have a title.gif if I'm not mistaken)

Comment

Allard,
                          Does this mean that I have to send my next scenario (expecting to be finished Monday )
                          to you?
                          What does this crumpled Freddy Krueger-like guy on the left suppose to represent?
                          Follow the masses!
                          30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

It's also now available with Alex's permission on The CivII Ziggurat.:-)

------------------
                            St. Leo
                            http://ziggurat.sidgames.com/
                            http://www.sidgames.com/forums/
                            Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Yep, please send all scens to me..
                              Who the hell is Freddy Krueger? I only know Paul Krueger..

Comment

Allard, Freddy Krueger is from the "Nightmare on Elm Street" movies. He's a melted-looking guy with a red and green striped sweater and a metal claw on one hand Played by Robert Englund.

Comment

Working...
                                X