Stuff Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuff Wanted

We're seeking reviews of Dracon's new, improved "Australian Civil War: 1999" and Squid's "Galactic Guardians". I'd also love to see any reviews of any other scenarios. Any takers?

We're also seeking download links for:

Spartacus (by Alex Mor - it's not on his site anymore)
    Europe: 1650 (by Markus Eklund)
    Clouds (by Giant Squid)

Spartacus never was on alex site...only on mine. Thats why I can't find it!

Comment

For Europe 1650:
      http://download.gamestats.com/civili...arios/1650.zip

As for Clouds and Spartacus I don't know of download locations(but I do have the zips on my hard drive if that would help).

Comment

No sooner said than done!

Galactic Guardians review sent three minutes ago. I shan't review ACW1999 vers. 2 as I already provided some playtesting for Dracon.

f.y.i. - I will be disappearing for a couple of weeks in a day or two, so anyone who sends Design Tips for the League to me in the next week or so and wondering why they're receiving a wall of silence, it's because I'm overseas on a Pacific Island.

Please keep working on those tips - especially ToT experts!

Comment

What do you mean it was never on Alex's site? When it fist came out, only part 1 was there, so I downloaded it, then parts 2-7 showed up on his site, and I downloaded it all from his site directly. Strange...
          Nicholas Crown
          http://forums.quantum9.com/cgi-bin/f...=10&LastLogin=
          The War of Civilization - An online Civilization text game.

Comment

no you didn't. It was just a link on his site that directly linked to the zip file on my site. thats why it said "thanks to mr. temba" on the spartacus download site.

Comment

Is Alex still around somewhere? Maybe we could ask JB to put it on csc.apolyton.net - but that only works if Alex gives permission to post his scenarios there. JB won't post them without permission.

Comment

I have the complete Spartacus on my hard drive. Too whom should I send it?

Comment

Well, if we can get permission to upload it from Alex, then you could sent it to Jesus Balsinde over at http://csc.apolyton.net. Otherwise, maybe there is a brave volunteer who would like to host it?

Comment

Is courage required to deal with Alex?
                    [This message has been edited by William Keenan (edited October 12, 1999).]

Comment

No, he's a great guy! I'll email him if you want. Is it just Spartacus? Any others?
                      Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

I thought Alex was dead or something, but then I mailed him about some units. He is really friendly and also very open to questions and so. I never thought he'd post MY units on his site
                        It seems strange to me that Spartacus was on Mr. Temba's site ONLY. I suppose you can ask anyone to send it...
                        I'd like to, but I can't
                        Follow the masses!
                        30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

well alexs server isn't very friendly to large files and neither is geocities and the rates over there are so high he just couldn't afford to post it himself, and apparently geocities was messed up. one of the two.

Comment

Alex says "Of course, perfect. Long live Spartacus!" So I guess you can go ahead.
                            Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

I will send Spartacus to Jesus.
                              [This message has been edited by William Keenan (edited October 14, 1999).]

Comment

Working...
                              X