History of Asia Revised?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• History of Asia Revised?

When I'm done revising my Late Cold War scenario up to specs, I plan to revisit my History of Asia series in more detail. Specifically, it will now be an eleven scenario set, with the concepts of the first nine (this time actually incorporating the Korean and Vietnam Wars into their respective scenarios instead of reserving them for other scenarios and leaving blank space), as well as Mongol and pre-Imperial (Shang and Zhou Dynasty) era ones, but this time each will have its own folder and be lavished more detail. The question of this thread is, does anyone have any suggestions, ideas or guidelines to make the new series better (including better maps and graphics). If you're unfamiliar with my work here, the threads I posted the originals one should still be on the second or third page of this forum as of the time of this writing. I hope to hear suggestions soon (I'll gladly give advice in return on any scenarios you're proposing; just guide me to your thread).

Better maps and graphics.
    Vote Democrat
    Support Democracy

Comment

@POTUS

Any suggestions what or where?

Comment

Well, maybe extend the map a little farther east and west.
        And, you can always find better graphics, not to say yours were bad, but people have made newer graphics that you can use.
        Vote Democrat
        Support Democracy

Comment

Have to had a look but just wondering if you have included early empires like Sri Vijaya or Majapahit. They were huge powers in their time.
          This is a link to...The Civilization II Scenario League and this is a link to...My Food Blog

Comment

I'm afraid, kobayashi, they actually weren't included. The threads with the two 'History of Asia' scenario clusters are on this forum, and shouldn't be too deep under. I will, however, consider one or both for the revised version.

Comment

Working...
            X