MARRUECOS - Final version available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MARRUECOS - Final version available!

Enjoy with my last multiplayer scenario, about a fictional war between Morocco and Spain in the year 2005

SCENARIO FILES

SOUND FILES 1

SOUND FILES 2

Today, in an unpredicatble movement, Morocco has launched an attack against Spain in order to conquer the twin cities of Ceuta and Melilla and the Canary Islands.

Spain has received public support from some NATO and EU countries, but both France and USA, who have strong interests in Morroco, have stopped any help from the International Organizations.

In this war, Spain fights again on her own.

The Spanish army, however far superior than the Morocco's, has been caught asleep, and Morocco can count the surprise factor on her side.

Will be that enough to defeat Spain?

This is the fictional story of a war between Morroco and Spain. Let's the dogs of war decide the future of the last's Spanish land in Africa's soil!
    And enjoy with this set of extra files!

EXTRA FILES
    Last edited by Pablostuka; December 23, 2003, 16:14.

I want to thank...

...to JAPR for his awesome map and concepts.

...to fairline, jim panse, tanelorn, Dannyevilcat, Curt Sibling, Allard HS, Goingonit, Catfish and Case for their awesome unit graphics that I modified.

...to yaroslav for his awesome texts for the intro and events.

...to Sarsstock for his awesome Title graphic.

...to Exile for his awesome terrain graphics.

...to Captain Nemo and Erwan for their awesome city graphics that I modified.

...to jim panse, academia, yaroslav, Nilat Bolshevik, FiGu and Darius for their playtests.

...to ZarD and ZarD's brother for info about the Spanish armed forces.

...to the Foro Militar General for their assistance about military topics.

...and to everyone for their suport and feedback.

*If I forgot someone, please let me know *

Dedicated to Elucidus and the Creative Design Group forums

Pablostuka

Comment

GENERAL INFORMATION:

Transport aircraft: Load units inside them like you usually do with naval transports (sleep command). Once the units are loaded, press the 'p' (paradrop command) key, and select the target where you want to land the transport. Once the transport has landed, just unload )awake) the units like you usually do with naval transports.

*CAUTION: Use air transports only between cities or airbases. DON'T land in open terrain, or the plane will crash.

SAMS: Use them to protect your cities from air attacks. These units can attack air units in flight.

Exocet missile: Very useful for the Moroccan player to attack Spanish ships. Use them wisely.

Civilian population city improvement: It's the City Walls improvement. If a city lacks of it, please RUSH build it. It prevents cities for being razed.

HINTS:

Attack cities with artillery and self propelled howitzers.

Use tanks only in the open terrain, or when you are sure there aren't strong units inside cities.

Don't attack a city with airplanes if you aren't sure there aren't SAMs protecting it. Your planes may be shot down.

SIDE NOTES:

Unit's aren't buildable. Every turn is a day, so you have to fight with the current units you have at the start of the game.

Comment

Finally! Great job, Pablo!
        Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

Thanks

Here are some in-game screenshots:

CANARY ISLANDS

RABAT AND SURROUNDINGS

CADIZ AND SURROUNDINGS

And the Units.gif file
          Attached Files

Comment

LOOKS GREAT!

DL-ing right now, an excellent Xmas gift for the community!

Well done, Pablostuka!
            http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
            http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thanks, and Merry Christmas for you all

Comment

Just a question: Wouldn't Morocco have ships already deployed in an "exercise" if they were about to invade and have troops already encroaching on the border, waiting for the order to invade?
                Vote Democrat
                Support Democracy

Comment

Well, just imagine they are in port, as to not arouse any alarm.

This invasion is high-stakes after-all!

Comment

Originally posted by POTUS
                    Just a question: Wouldn't Morocco have ships already deployed in an "exercise" if they were about to invade and have troops already encroaching on the border, waiting for the order to invade?
                    Well, the Moroccan fleet is not in their bases, but they aren't too much close to the Spanish cities. Why? Because if these ships were too close to the Canary islands or the other Spanish cities, we (the Spanish) had expected the attack, and we would attack first

The Moroccans are mobilised, but not too close to be suspicious, you know what I mean?

Comment

Ok. But I still think that Morocco would launch an amphibious exercise to coincide with the invasion of the Canary Islands.
                      Vote Democrat
                      Support Democracy

Comment

Well, perhaps the Morrocan commanders didn't synchronise their watches!

Comment

or their calenders.
                          Vote Democrat
                          Support Democracy

Comment

Well...to enjoy the scenario, it has to be played in a PBEM betrween 2 players. The AI doesn't know how to use the units

Anyone interested?

Comment

Check the PBEM section, there already is one.
                              Vote Democrat
                              Support Democracy

Comment

Working...
                              X