Broken Links at Stefan's Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken Links at Stefan's Site

Just so that you know Stefan... I visited your site and found that the Artaxerxes II link was broken... just so you know...

I'm looking forward to playing it eventaully
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Thanks for pointing that out. If I ever get together all the files for my HP again, I will fix the links. In the meantime, you can get it at the Spanish Civ2 site or at Civfanatics, along with all of my other scenarios except for "Lost Paradise".
    Follow the masses!
    30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

Okay, I'll look there
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

along with all of my other scenarios except for "Lost Paradise".
        Wat's that scenario? Where can I find it?
        "Son españoles... los que no pueden ser otra cosa" (Cánovas del Castillo)
        "España es un problema, Europa su solución" (Ortega y Gasset)
        The Spanish Civilization Site
        "Déjate llevar por la complejidad y cabalga sobre ella" - Niessuh, sabio cívico

Comment

This website is for sale! alexanderthegreat.de is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, alexanderthegreat.de has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
          Follow the masses!
          30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

Working...
          X