Wealth Of Nations RELEASED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wealth Of Nations RELEASED

I've improved and fixed everything I can think of. If there is enough interest and comments, I'll work on a patch to fix any other problems discovered. Enjoy.

Download WON zip file here

Last edited by kobayashi; December 3, 2003, 12:53.
    This is a link to...The Civilization II Scenario League and this is a link to...My Food Blog

Great Job!

Comment

I'm going to give it a shoot, but it's as good as you previous scens I'm gonna love it
      Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

too genious too complicated- lazy minds like mine will never find a way into that stuff- though that scen definetely is more tha just great!

its... admirable artist´s work.

Deutscher Meister 2004: WERDER BREMEN

Comment

Excellent Koby.
          Downloading.

Comment

You know what, being the dumbass I am I had my doubts, but now that I'm playing it I can saw that this is a very well thought out scenario. And that's coming from an accountant.

Good job!

Comment

Fine work, the result of tons of research, has lead to a scen that you can justify playing at work!

"But boss, this is market research!"
              http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
              http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

This scen is fun and I'm enjoying it.... However, my Civ2 chrases when I push the "All cities" button in the GoTo window...

Please load this save and tell me if you suffer the same problem...
                Attached Files

Comment

no need to try..I had the same problem, but I haven't figured out why yet.

and here's another screenshot for those who aren't convinced yet.

and I know its not immediately apparent in some cases what certain units are for. I'd be happy to explain or elaborate on anything regarding the game...even what the techs are.
                  Last edited by kobayashi; December 4, 2003, 10:18.
                  This is a link to...The Civilization II Scenario League and this is a link to...My Food Blog

Comment

I'd like to know why there are offensive units in a scen that is designed to be gained by economic means...
                    and what about the automated settlers? are they good in this scen? I'd like to use some of them in order to reduce the micromanagement...

Comment

kobayashi:

Congrats on releasing the scenario.

Looks like a winner

Cheers!

Comment

Ok, I've got a question. Should you have Global Warming? It's 1983 and my the cities in the automaker segment have just acquired entertainment territory...

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Tuttle
                          Ok, I've got a question. Should you have Global Warming? It's 1983 and my the cities in the automaker segment have just acquired entertainment territory...
                          Yes I think it should be there and I think I've amended the messages properly.

The growing cross sales of industries is a phenomenon that is part of our times, especially during the LBO era. A liquor company like seagrams goes into the entertainment business with universal and polygram and a water company like Vivendi ends up owning much of all that. Geneal Electric owns a television station. Sony now owns Columbia Pictures......

My only disatisfaction is that the stripes only appear on two of the diamonds and the rest of the terrain was left unchanged.
                          Last edited by kobayashi; December 5, 2003, 03:48.

Comment

Originally posted by yaroslav
                            I'd like to know why there are offensive units in a scen that is designed to be gained by economic means...
                            and what about the automated settlers? are they good in this scen? I'd like to use some of them in order to reduce the micromanagement...
                            believe me...i tried to make it with absolutely no offensive units. it was just not practical, besides you can't pillage unless you have an attack factor. Take solace in the fact that the offensive units are pretty weak. At the end of the day, money is still everything.

auto settlers? I have about half on automation myself but they tend to run off and get killed, especially if they spot some boycott (pollution) in a diffferent area.
                            Last edited by kobayashi; December 5, 2003, 05:35.

Comment

Ok, I guess it works.

Ever think of having a marauding accounting office unit, much like the one in Monty Python? Old men pillaging shiny glass towers in their makeshift accounting "boat"... Hehe

I'm in 1985 right now and those damn eastern bloc countries are starting to get on my nerves...

Comment

Working...
                              X