Default Game Graphics Showcase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

24,000 turns!

We should have Kramsib adapt that for a Progressive game.

Comment

OK, thanks

and you tell me about needing something to do for my cities...

i've got like 6 xinning at size 5 (any larger and they riot, 4 workers and a tax/sci is the max i can get for now, esp. since my temples still make 1 ppl. happy) and a couple other on the way, but not many due to having started on an island (i have just managed to found two new cities on new lands), not one AI in sight (262 x 255 squares), but i don't want to found many more 'cause them black guys are already appearing.
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r
        OK, thanks

and you tell me about needing something to do for my cities...

i've got like 6 xinning at size 5 (any larger and they riot, 4 workers and a tax/sci is the max i can get for now, esp. since my temples still make 1 ppl. happy) and a couple other on the way, but not many due to having started on an island (i have just managed to found two new cities on new lands), not one AI in sight (262 x 255 squares), but i don't want to found many more 'cause them black guys are already appearing.
        Yes, your cities will need something to build through all those turns while you're waiting for advances, etc.

It might help to move Capitalization (re-name it to Taxation) to Currency. Then change the number of turns you can use it from 60 to say 150.

This will help you avoid being stuck. Although, I think even this will be too little.

Let us know how you make out

Comment

N35t0r:

How are you making out with your 24,000 turn game?

Comment

Latest

Ever since you started this thread I've been back at work tinkering with my special mods. What I've got here is the latest version of the units file, but there were corresponding technology changes, primarily to stagger the modern from the industrial ages as the end game techs come thick and fast.
            Attached Files
            "I didn't invent these rules, I'm just going to use them against you."

Comment

And check out these flags

which I pinched from Daftpanzer's TOT mod "Lost Colony"
              Attached Files
              "I didn't invent these rules, I'm just going to use them against you."

Comment

Working...
              X