Barbarian Wonders, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barbarian Wonders, etc.

Just a few odd questions. I'm trying to buckle down to work on the CtF scenario I started a few months ago, but it may vanish with my flickering attention span.

I remember seeing barbarian cities with wonders in them in some scenario called Air War 3000 or some such. Does anybody know how that's done? I'm guessing MapEdit or another utility?

Also, what happens when you put a settler in the partisans slot? Aside from a damnably resilient civ, that is. Do they drain food from anywhere when they're generated?

How does the AI work with domain threes? I don't think Darth Spoot's SLeague tip covered this; does the computer consider them air units when it's deciding what to build? Are they affected by SAMs or Coastal Fortresses, or do they ignore every defensive bonus?

That's all for now. Thanks to all.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

you should use the civcity utility to change owner of cities and create improvements in them http://users.stargate.net/~harden/
    "Peace cannot be kept by force.
    It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

Ah. Grazie.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

bump

Actually I was hunting through the pages for an older thread when I noticed this.

Re the point about do settlers drain food when created? You'll find that units created which are closer to a city owned by another civ than they are to one of your own are created as NONE units (no home city) and will not therefore require upkeep.

As to D3 units, I can't think of anybody who has used them in a scenario yet or experimented beyond determining their basic characteristics.
        "I didn't invent these rules, I'm just going to use them against you."

Comment

Working...
        X