Scenario Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump

Thats exactly THE scenario I ever wanted, FMK!
    How is it going?
    Deutscher Meister 2004: WERDER BREMEN

Comment

Greetings,

I have not touched civ in some time now. I have had wierd goings on in my life that dictated my departure from alot of what I enjoy to deal with some difficult things. I am 'back' for the time being to enjoy apolyton and to try to get into civ a bit again. I will very likely continue on this project as it is quite promising.

Comment

Nice to see that you're back. I know I'm not the only one wanting this one
        "Peace cannot be kept by force.
        It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

i am still working away at my europe gigamap
          the draft of this (just plains, oceans and rivers) can be found on my site at www.bazzle.co.uk
          Could you send me a copy of your map, rules and terrain at unite_and_conquer@hotmail.com
          That map you used looks pretty big, i could use it as a basis for terrain
          please send it to me
          > INSERT RANDOM COMMENT HERE<

Comment

Originally posted by Field Marshal Klesh
            Greetings,

I have not touched civ in some time now. I have had wierd goings on in my life that dictated my departure from alot of what I enjoy to deal with some difficult things. I am 'back' for the time being to enjoy apolyton and to try to get into civ a bit again. I will very likely continue on this project as it is quite promising.
            Welcome back Rob I hope your real life stuff is sorted.

This scenario being 'quite promising' is a huge understatement
            http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.ph...ory:Civ2_Units

Comment

I just can confirm this statement.
              It really is more than promising!

I wish you all the best for your "RL"!

Merry Christmas!
              Deutscher Meister 2004: WERDER BREMEN

Comment

Originally posted by Field Marshal Klesh
                Greetings,

I'm very glad to see you back Field Marshal Klesh. By the way, I've played Stalingrad and I haven't had so much fun since the first time I played Red Front. Will you finish that scenario? It's really great.

Comment

Nice one, FMK.

Hope you can stay the course and get this potential super scenario finished.
                  http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
                  http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                  X