No announcement yet.

More than 11 terrains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you mean that a special could be Irrigated/Mined towards super special? Good idea, but I don't like use of special - I prefer to make HutFinder useless for better fun from exploring the map... But with only few super squares it might be bearable...

BTW is it possible to append a mining/irrigating/transform part to specials (different from the base terrain)?

Stefan,
    I have searched 'Tips' (http://sleague.apolyton.net/Guides/0civilisation2.php) but found nothing...
    Civ2 "Great Library Index": direct download, Apolyton attachment

Comment

That looks like unproven ground. Time to prove it!

OK, found out that any text appeneded to the specials is useless. Doesn't crash the game, but doesn't change the bonuses for irrigating/mining/transform either.

What you could do is have one type of terrain super rare but have it super potent when improved while having the improvement process take a super long time.

Side note:
      Irri/Farm can only boost Food, Mining can only boost Shield, only Desert/Plain/Grass gets +1 trade from roadz.
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Working...
      X