Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you use SCURK?

Comment

Not for the UrbCiv graphics, but actually, I have in the past. Here's some of the stuff I've done in it.
      Attached Files
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

O_o oh man those don't look like SC2000 graphics anymore. Are you sure you used SCURK and not the SC3000 Building architect, because its that good.

Comment

Eh? Why's there a link to Amazon to buy Simcity 3000?

Comment

here's some more...
            Attached Files
            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

The third building from the left in the first pic actually was first done in SC3000 building maker and then converted into SC2000, as is the first building on the left in this pic.
              Attached Files

Comment

some of these smaller buildings may be more suitable for CIV city graphix
                Attached Files

Comment

another mixed bag of gfx from a futuristic tileset I made a few years back
                  Attached Files

Comment

made in paintshop for sc3000 building editor. drool.
                    Attached Files

Comment

underground base. some of these may be more suitable for CIV3 modding.
                      Attached Files

Comment

another mixed bag of some SC2K and SC3K mods.
                        Attached Files

Comment

More goodies...
                          Attached Files

Comment

more stuff. The missile silo and SAM site might actually be quite CIV3 useful.
                            Attached Files

Comment

some more military themed SC3K tiles and Tower of Babel
                              Attached Files

Comment

This stuff is great Thanks for giving us Civ3 people the link.
                                For your photo needs:
                                http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

Working...
                                X