Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Down By The Seaside: Civil War in Nauru

Hi folks,

here's a scenario that arose from daily boredom and frustration.(this can propably even be seen): Down By The Seaside: Civil War In Nauru. Here's what this scenario is about:

[Note: This is fictional!]
    Since the death of Hammer de Roburt, Nauru has maintained a policy of changing presidents like underpants. The unstable political situation has not, however, had much negative impact on the country's economical situation, and phosphate trade has made Nauru one of the richest states of the world, with one of the highest per capita incomes. But the phosphate ressources are almost entirely exploited, and the centre of the island has been turned into inhospitable and not very pretty wastelands.
    Secret plans of the government have now been to buy an island in the Cook Islans from the government of New Zealand. Naturally, the fewest of the 13,000 Nauruans liked that idea, and an opposition fraction calling themselves "Homelovers" (which is just a name to hide the ultranationalist ideals) has emerged. The New Zealanders, by the way, didn't really like this idea either.
    In a nightly action, the Homelovers have taken captive the hotel in the east of the island. Nauruan police forces are besieging the hotel, but they have very little hope without help from the United Nations. Meanwhile, communist intellectuals have started a revolt in the college at Anna, just for the sake of doing so (or maybe to please this scenarios leftist author).
    And from one night to the other, there was civil war in the world's smallest republic...

Note: I didn't put really much care into this scenario, so there might be some errors. I didn't do much error checking. Propably even the debug in the events file is still activated.

Download the scenario at:

Here's a screenshot:
    Attached Files
    Follow the masses!
    30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Nauruan police forces are besieging Anna College.
    Attached Files
    Follow the masses!

Comment

And what is hiding in this mysterious castle?
      Attached Files
      Follow the masses!

Comment

man this looks pretty funny!
        Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

is this the scenario you said you were going to do with the hell and heaven and all that??
          Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
          Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
          miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

is this the scenario you said you were going to do with the hell and heaven and all that??

No, it's an entirely different thing, I worked on, as I said, sometimes when I was bored and frustrated -which, for some reason, was quite often (blame it on school, life and the female sex).
            Follow the masses!

Comment

Working...
            X