No announcement yet.

New Scenario: 2194 Days of War 1939 or 1936

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good discussions guys I was out of town all weekend, so I'm jsut getting a chance to read this now.

The scenario actually is going to start in April of 1939 right after the Dismemberment of Czech. I was figuring out how to try and make the French playable and the best idea I came up with was to give them technologies they can research that will give them units in different places. I haven't decided exactly where I will put these units, but I am thinking I will give them 2 options for techs, with them either getting more offensive units to attack north into the Low Countries or more defensive units to defend from the possible German invasion.

Pap

Comment

Any news, pap?

Comment

Rename Richmond to Norfolk. Richmond is inland and relatively unimportant, while Norfolk is a major naval base, and is conveniently located where you placed Richmond
        A proud citizen of the only convicted terrorist harboring nation!

.13 posts per day, and proud of it!

Comment

Norfolk it is!

I have been working a lot on this, sorry about the lack of updates, I have all of the Wonders and also the Improvements and many of the technologies figured out, but I have a question...

Should I allow countries to switch governments? I am going to rename Communism to War Government so that when countries are at war, they do not suffer impossible unhappiness problems at home. I would like to start the USA and Britain under Democracy and then give them the ability to switch to War Government if they want to, but do you think this is a good idea?

Pap

Comment

I was under the impression that you could turn unhappiness as a result of war off in PTW.
            If you want to discuss topics on History, with an emphasis on the military aspect.
            Visit: http://www.historic-battles.com/

Comment

Working...
            X