Unique Unit Build Menu Glytch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unique Unit Build Menu Glytch

I'm currently working on a scenario about the Second World War in the Pacific as part of my 'History of Asia' series (some of which you can find on another thread on this forum). However, I've run into a glytch. A Japanese unique unit called the 'Bansai Troops,' which replaces the Fanatics, won't appear on the build menu in any Japanese city. The Japanese civ has a renamed Fundamentalist gov't called 'Militarism,' the advance for that gov't and the 'Free Support for Fundamentalism'
    flag is still checked. I tried removing that flag from the other free Militarist unit, the 'Kamikaze,' as well as turning the Bansai Troops' obsolescence from the 'Special Technology' I used to make Japanese units
    unique to 'nil,' and I tried forcing gov't from Militarism straight back to Militarism. Nothing works. What's wierd is they appear on the 'Create Unit' cheat list, and on the build menu in a previous scenario about pre-war rise of Japan that uses the same Rules.txt. What could be wrong and what do I do?

I'm not pretty sure (at all!) but with the fanatics there was also a slot-dependable affair: try to swap the 'Bansai Troops' and the 'Kamikaze', and see if Bansai Troops are buildable and Kamikaze not...

If not, post here the RULES.TXT so everyone could study it and look for the problem
    Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Working...
      X