No announcement yet.

Where is that damned SDC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I have are the interviews that I did. No one has sent me anything, laid out or otherwise. In the past, I wasn't the one who put it all together, but that need not remain so.
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

I'm trying to find all the files, which were attached to various emails. I'll try to send them to you sometime tomorrow.

As for the contest, I've PM'ed Case and he is willing to continue with it as well. The problem is that the subject we had selected has been overtaken by a couple of newly released scenarios. It was to be a PBEM based scenario based on the outbreak of a new war between the USSR and the Western Allies following the defeat or partial defeat of Germany (and possibly Japan) in 1945.

Do we need to revise the topic, or shall we carry on? DV, are you willing to receive the submissions and issue the code names?
      Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

eh? I kinda wanted to participate but if you're that hard up for help....

Comment

I've emailed some stuff to darthvedaAThotmailDOTcom

Comment

it's not like I don't already receive 20 spams a day... why guise my email

Comment

Uh, consistency. If you mask your email everywhere it's available, your spam will eventually drop off. Spammers haven't bothered with intelligent bots yet.

Comment

Working...
              X