El Aurens! A teaser.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still working...

Thanks, Dr. K. Seems I made a mockery of my last prediction. After a busy RL period, I'm back at it.

Question for the grognards. When did company E of the Heavy Section, MGC / Royal Tank Corps cease operations in Palestine? Disbanded or transferred? Any info on numbers and types? IIRC, they had about 8 tanks, but I've lost my reference.
    El Aurens v2 Beta!

Comment

Don't ask me where I'm getting this from, because I can't remember, but I think that the tank company was disbanded after 3rd Gaza (from memory, several had been knocked out and maintanence and logistical problems meant the survivors weren't useful after the breakout into Palestine).

They don't appear in the 1918 OOB I sent you, and all the Royal Tank Regiment's site at: www.army.mod.uk/armcorps/firsttan/history.htm has to say on the topic is that
      a detachment from the Corps ... served under Allenby at Gaza, Palestine in 1917.
      Last edited by Case; November 24, 2003, 00:44.
      'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
      - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Honest, I'm still working on it!

Looks like I'll get a little Civvin time shortly. Pedia files are 2/3 complete.

El Aurens v2 Beta!

Comment

That looks great Boco! Eagerly awaited.
          STDs are like pokemon... you gotta catch them ALL!!!

Comment

Thanks, our_man. I should be working on the bat file and readme, but this is fun. Must...not...post...more...Pedia...shots...

El Aurens v2 Beta!

Comment

I'm so exited I can't sleep!
              Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

Working...
              X