Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me, mighty Administrators, where ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me, mighty Administrators, where ...

... the heck is the Challenge of Fate thread?!?!

Well, i'm not an administrator..
    However, here it is..

Comment

Thank you very much for the instant reply Dr Kellogg but I wasn´t able to find my thread.

@admins: You can close/cancel this thread, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by jim panse
        I wasn´t able to find my thread.
        Hmm another sign for posting while drunk ? This is getting out of hand. People tend to loose their threads very often.
        Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

Galvy you trying to make a CIV 2 comeback?

Jim, next time just resort the civ creation thread by alphabetical order or something like that. Sometimes when a thread is at the bottom of a page or maybe the top, it just disappears on the chronological sort.

Just resort it and it will appear again.
          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25
            Galvy you trying to make a CIV 2 comeback?
            Hmm not sure perhaps ahh well nah I just could not resist the temptation to post my whitty comments . I remember a discussion a short while back about disappearing threads. It seems to be a well-known problem and I also remember a thread about posting while drunk.

Somebody told me that doing drunk posts are around 80% of all posts.
            Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

Working...
            X