Moab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moab

Ten tons of bomb. A 21.000-pound explosive device called "Massive Ordnance Air Blast", "MOAB", nicknamed the "Mother Of All Bombs".
    Though it is not a nuclear weapon, it's a 40% more powerful than the last most destructive non-nuclear bomb, the "Daisy Cutter", used in Afghanistan.

The MOAB is guided by satellite. It spreads a flammable mist over the target and then it ignites it, producing a highly destructive blast. It's said it has also a psycological effect, because the mushroom cloud seems quite much to a nuke's one. The mother of all bombs has been succesfully tested this month, before the war begun... let's hope it will never be used on real targets.

Here it is:
    Attached Files
    Actualidad y otros desperdicios

COOL
    "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
    "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

Well, I think the shadow could stand to be a little bigger, if you don't mind my saying so, but all in all the graphic looks pretty cool. As for the weapon itself, the kind of massive injury it could inflict sounds almost as brutal as a nuke. Let's hope it's never used, indeed.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
      X