Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange Error Message

Hi guys,
    I have a strange problem and I am curious as to wether any one else has encountered it. On occasion this error message pops up when opening a scenario. It goes something like this:

SMEDS Application Error
    Error: ERR_MEMALOCFAILED

File: D:\ss\smeds32\pcmem.cpp
    Line: 76

Stack trace not yet avaliable in win32.

I wonder if any of you know what causes this.
    I figgured this should go in the general/help forum, but I only run into this problem when running certain scenarios.
    Sea Kings TOT

Sors salutis/ et virtutis/ michi nunc contraria,/ est affectus/ et defectus/ semper in angaria./
    Hac in hora/ sine mora/ corde pulsem tangite;/ quod per sortem/ sternit fortem,/ mecum omnes plangite!

I ran into that probably recently with Choke's "Rogue Nations" scenario.

Comment

Same comes for me when i try to play DV's
      Operation Herbstnebel scenario.
      "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
      Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

Out of curiousity, are there any 0 hp units in those scenarios?
        Such units will make the game crash (I don't remember the exact PC popup but I think it looked something like that)...
        No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Is it possible you do not have version 1.3 of MGE installed?

Comment

No, I have the current version.
            Sea Kings TOT

Sors salutis/ et virtutis/ michi nunc contraria,/ est affectus/ et defectus/ semper in angaria./
            Hac in hora/ sine mora/ corde pulsem tangite;/ quod per sortem/ sternit fortem,/ mecum omnes plangite!

Comment

Herbstnebel loaded okay in both W98 and WXP for me. Silly question, but did you run DV's bat file before starting?
              El Aurens v2 Beta!

Comment

Sea Kings TOT

Comment

For some reason, I dont think the problem is XP related.
                  Sea Kings TOT

Comment

Working...
                  X