WANTED: Fantasy/Tolkien Themed Units

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED: Fantasy/Tolkien Themed Units

as i'm not an artist, i require the work of others to make my scenarios. and right now im working on a highly anticipated (for me, at least) fantasy scenario, badly in need of new units - similiar or alike those of notable Scenario designer Favored Flight, creator of Moria, Return of the King and the Fellowship scenario. I am currently using a few of his units (thanks) and am looking for more like them. If you are reading this FF, i also wonder if you would be interested in drawing up some more, for a unit graphic pack or something.
    i need orcs, elves, dwarves especially, dragons, balrogs, hobbits, fantasy themed men, evil creatures and all the sort. Anyone interested?
    "Yesterday we bent our backs and paid homage to the kings, today we kneel only to the Truth." - Deus Ex

Is this going to be a scenario on the Silmarillion? Or will it be a scenario on fantasy series by other authors? I've got quite a wish list of fantasy scenarios based on books I'd like to play.
    Re-elect Bush!

Comment

sadly, i haven't read much (if any) fantasy books besides Tolkien - which I'm really into. Really like Middle Earth - er, I might be giving away my scenario.
      But over at civfanatics i think they're looking for peoples scenario wishlists.

thanks leo, i'llcheck out.
      "Yesterday we bent our backs and paid homage to the kings, today we kneel only to the Truth." - Deus Ex

Comment

At Civfanatics in their units thread there are some Tolkien units made by a user named gukguk. they could work for you
        Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

See if anything in the Speculative Graphics Showcase catches your fancy.
          Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Working...
          X