PBEM Players Needed!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PBEM Players Needed!!!

Since there's been a huge decline in PBEM play in the past month, I'm advertising open slots here as well as the PBEM forum in case we can snag some more players. If it's not ok to put this on SL, let me know Leo.

- An eighth player is needed for the Bonoparte Tournament at CFC. Please note that this is a full 7 games that you would play in, so don't join unless you are ready for a long commitment.

- A player is needed for Britain in the New 2194 Days of War PBEM at CFC.

- A player for the Ottoman Turks is needed in the 'de Historibus Europae PBEM. Please note that the original player in this game might come back at any time, so your subbing might only be temporary.

- Players are needed for Japan and France in the PLAYTEST, IMPERIALISM 1870 game. Please note that the original players in this game might come back at any time, so your subbing might only be temporary.

- A player is needed for France in the Another Age of War PBEM. Please note that the original player in this game might come back at any time, so your subbing might only be temporary.

- A player is needed for Russia in the Fourth GNB PBEM at CFC.

- A player is needed for France in the Imperialism 1870 Playtest.

- Players are needed for Germany and Yugoslavia in the first Age of War PBEM. Note that subbing for Germany might be temporary.

- A player is needed for the United States in the Another Imperialism 1870 PBEM.

EDITS: Added and removed some slots.
    Unbelievable!

"- A player is needed for Russia in the 3rd Age of War PBEM." I asked for that spot and was told it wasn't available. is it open now?

Comment

Sorry, I didn't remove it when Nibbe came; gone now.
      Unbelievable!

Comment

A player is needed for Britain in the New 2194 Days of War PBEM at CFC.
        Really? You are doing a great job there
        South Atlantic Conflict v1.2 - Civ II Scenario
        Iron Curtain v1.1 - Civ II Scenario

Comment

I'm taking the USA slot.

Comment

Working...
          X