Captain Nemo's or MHN's Gulf War Scenario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain Nemo's or MHN's Gulf War Scenario

Most of you probably know that Captain Nemo released a Gulf War scenario a long time ago under the name Michael Nielsen. I just thought that since the events surrounding us in the real world, I would put the scenario up here for anyone who may have been looking for it, or for people who have never seen it.

Pap
    Attached Files

I think it's fair to warn everybody that this is not the Nemo-type scenario you would expect. It was one of his first (I think he made it before FW came out). It's definately not a Red Front type scenario on Desert Storm. Having said that, it is worth a look independent from the subject matter (which I will say nothing to here). IIRC, Nemo commented on this scenario in a thread long ago, and he apparently didn't like it that much.
    Follow the masses!
    30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

Stefan is correct. As a former playtester for MHKN or Captain Nemo, I know he did not think much of the GW scenario as it was very early work from him and was before he developed all of his outstanding scenario making skills. It can still be fun to fool around with if you don't mind the dated feel.

Comment

Working...
      X