No announcement yet.

Good vs. Evil - Global WW2 1937-45 Scenario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like the hills and mountain graphic from this terraincollection i mean those from jesus balsinde! (Alba de America)
    Attached Files
    Deutscher Meister 2004: WERDER BREMEN

Comment

Ok here is a first collection of terrains i would like to use in our scenario.
      I got several Probs:
      1. I took some graphics from FMKs Lebensraum 1939 which I was allowed to test. I asked him in a pm if I could get the license to use terraingraphics from his scenario but yet he did not answer me...
      so i will just show some of them here - if I should not be allowed just call me and i will replace them!
      2. copying and pasting there are graphic faults with another couloured backround - I am sorry but i am too stupid to delete them... perhaps someone of you could... thanks

Exponations:
      I would like to permit polution in the scen flag and use polution to replace jungle terrain by "dirty forest"
      the jungle slot could be used for a special terrain with Iron Ore and Oilfields (e.g. for norway and this russian region argh ...cant remember the name...)

Comment

damn ... forgot the files

edit: oh forgot: i have not totally finshed this work yet - i am still searching for a nice desert graphic (the desert oil will be replaced by a second oasis) and the second mountain ressource by a gold graphic
        Attached Files

Comment

Yes I did - I used paint!
          And here are really nice terrain graphics at my opinion (I am not sure about what terrain the special one should be). It also depends on if Jim agrees permit pollution in our scenario...
          About the Urban (Glacier): We dont need a special graphic - let us perhaps just use Grassland graphics as the bottom and then mix it with this nice RR in combination (took it from FMK).
          Attached Files

Comment

Ok, the map. It´s saved as a *.mp file for the map editor. Sorry Steffen, I haven´t got that much time to do more. I haven´t placed any cities right now, all I was able to do was to place some Urban (Glacier) terrain in Italy. We may also include Florence on 55,50 if you like.

Further discussion via ICQ please. stephan
            Attached Files

Comment

No Soviets? ...

Oh, sorry about not answering you... I recall i got like 5 PMs that day, I read it, must not've answered. By all means, use what you like.

I cannot believe you all arent having the Soviet Union Okay, you've got me listening, now tell me why it'll be better that way?

-FMK.

Comment

that´s how i imagined a wehrmacht unit in 1936/37
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Field Marshal Klesh
                  No Soviets? ...

Oh, sorry about not answering you... I recall i got like 5 PMs that day, I read it, must not've answered. By all means, use what you like.

I cannot believe you all arent having the Soviet Union Okay, you've got me listening, now tell me why it'll be better that way?

-FMK.
                  Thanks for beeing allowed to use your nice graphics!

Now tell me, why do you think, we would not have the soviets inside our WW2 scen!?

Would be kinda foolish not to have them as a civ!
                  our civs:
                  -germany
                  -italy
                  -france
                  -britsih commonwealth
                  -USA
                  -Japan
                  and No.7 SOVIET UNION!!!

Neutrals are barbs!

Comment

cifer, look at the infantry units. do you like ´em?
                    Attached Files

Comment

Oh yeah - theyre looking really nice!!!
                      Are they all ment as pre-war unit graphics?

Comment

ok, only the top 4 rows count
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Cifer Almasy

Thanks for beeing allowed to use your nice graphics!
                          Surely.

Now tell me, why do you think, we would not have the soviets inside our WW2 scen!?

Originally posted by jim panse

(3) Which Civs to take/leave out?
                          ...Playable would be: Germany, Italy (yes you read right, Italy. Explanation below) and Japan on the one side. Great Britain, France and the USA on the other side. The USSR should be some kind of alternative ideological power. (Yeah, I played a little Hearts of Iron).

Would be kinda foolish not to have them as a civ!
                          Thats what I was thinking.

-FMK.

Comment

what jimmy meant is that the udssr is an alternative ideological power to fascism or democracy!

Comment

got a first little screenshot:

I used curts and st. leos city graphics, I hope i will get a license soon...

The brown colour fpr Barbs will be changed later - cause my corel photo paint is destroyed and I cant change it with paint!

Oh the creenshot again shows that I dont have much knowldge about graphic programs...

[IMG]forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=1864313[/IMG]

f*** why by hell cant I make a normal screenshot as everyone does???
                              Attached Files

Comment

It has to be a gif file... not bmp.
                                "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
                                Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

Working...
                                X