City names 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City names 2

How can i change the colour of the city name(f.e "Samarkand")?

I knew how two years ago when i was a lot into civ2 scenario making but forgot now. Is it something with the city flag?

I am too bored to look in the guides here on Apolyton, so do me a favour and answer.

Thanks.
    "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

All those who want to die, follow me!
    Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Too bored to write an answer, but you might find something at http://sleague.apolyton.net/Guides/sldt_flags.shtml. I know two clicks from the Scenario League home page is hard to do. C'mon St. Leo can't you make it easier!

Sorry, it was a rough day at work.
    El Aurens v2 Beta!

Comment

That was harsh. It was a knee-jerk reaction to what I felt was a lack of appreciation for Dan Scheltema and St. Leo. In retrospect, I can understand wanting a quick answer without having to dig a lot. Please accept my apology.

Is this the pic you're after? It's in the link above.
      El Aurens v2 Beta!

Comment

Hey man, do not worry about it.

Upon reading my opening post again i too found it somewhat disrespectfull of St. Leo and Dan. Sorry people.

Problem is, Boco, that i have painted the whole damned flag red and still the name appears purple(Mongols).

Perhaps i am painting the wrong flag.

Thanks for answering.
        "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

Here this will help. Attached is an item from an Allard comp, but I think it might be scottF's? I dunno. Anyway I have edited it to show what you need. there are 3 colours related to a civ. 1)City name colour, 2)shield colour, and 3) 'stacked' units' secondary shield colour. This attachment depicts the flag area at the bottom left of cities.gif.

-FMK.
          Attached Files

Comment

Crap!

I couldn't figure it out so i took trouble and did the two clicks and read the damned guide. It seems it is the line above the flags in the cities.gif

I could have done it all along, but for my laziness.

I hope there is no prize for idiocy.

BTW, there is a lot of usefull info in the Apolyton guides.I suggest you all read it.

Thank you all for answering, anyway.

Kill the thread Ming.

Comment

Working...
            X