Enough!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enough!

To the uncivilized person that posted me that e-mail - and to Warvoid who wrote that St Louis judgement.

Case Closed.

Uncivilized person, do not post me again.

Warvoid thanks a lot and plz study more next time.

Markos, delete my account here at Apolyton, thanks.
    Attached Files
    "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
    "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
    "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

What happened?!

Comment

Re: Enough!

Originally posted by Prometeus
      Markos, delete my account here at Apolyton, thanks.

No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

You can't be serious Prom! I for one really enjoyed playing your scenario and it would be a real shame if you left on a sour note
        http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.ph...ory:Civ2_Units

Comment

Originally posted by El Awrence
          What happened?!
          I believe that it had something to do with his SDC submission and the fact that people didn't believe there was a St. Louis in Africa.
          "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
          "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

Wow, I hope that you reconsider Prom
            'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
            - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Woah! What's going on here? Take some time to cool off prom but don't leave us...

Comment

Hey!

Prom, just because somebody offended you with a flippant remark is no reason to depart. Hell, people offend me all the time Relax; you're part of the Civ2 scenario community.
                Lost in America.
                "a freaking mastermind." --Stefu
                "or a very good liar." --Stefu
                "Jesus" avatars created by Mercator and Laszlo.

Comment

Re: Enough!

Ditto to everything everybody else has posted.

In WV's defense though, I don't think anybody else would have realized such a city existed either. I'd hope he retracts it and that you retract leaving...

Comment

Prom, please reconsider! You've been such a valued member of the community. We would miss you greatly.
                    El Aurens v2 Beta!

Comment

I don't know what was in the email, but it must have been pretty low. It certainly doesn't represent the views of this community, where you are respected and appreciated. I hope you will reconsider.
                      Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Originally posted by techumseh
                        I don't know what was in the email, but it must have been pretty low. It certainly doesn't represent the views of this community, where you are respected and appreciated. I hope you will reconsider.
                        My thoughts exactly. Anyone who is so rude and stuipid that they send you an abusive email isn't worth paying any attention to.
                        'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                        - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Ditto everyone here, dont leave because someone is depriving a village somewhere of its idiot.

Too many people appreciate what you do here including me!
                          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Originally posted by techumseh
                            Exactly my thought!

Don't leave, we need you!

Unless of course you resent everybody here...
                            Ankh-Morpork, we have an orangutan...
                            Discworld Scenario: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...8&pagenumber=1
                            POMARJ Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...8&pagenumber=1
                            LOST LEGIONS Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...hreadid=169464

Comment

Prom, you one of my oldest comrades here, please reconsider.

One fool is no reason to leave behind your friends.
                              I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                              i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Working...
                              X