Best Scenarios of the last year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Scenarios of the last year

I hope there isnt another thread like this but i am searching for new scenarios to play. if i am searching for good scens at apolyton or civfanatics often there is a lot of crap behind a really good looking description.
    so i decided to search for really good scenarios here - using good looking graphics, events and units. I really prefer modern scens...

So what I wanted to ask you: What have been the best scenarios from the last year created here at apolyton scenarioleague?

I would really like to play (or test) them.

I hope im not annoying
    Deutscher Meister 2004: WERDER BREMEN

2194 Days of War Giga Map by Pap 1723.

Iron Curtain isnt to bad either by Academia.

Bonaparte II by John Ellis is a lot of fun but it isn't exactly modern.

If you want a quick 1 vs 1 PBEM try the "Falklands War" by Academia,, I finished a PBEM in that one in less than a week!
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

For modern, I liked Andrew Living's Crisis in the new world order.

Not sure if that's last year or older, affraid my memory may be slipping!
      I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
      i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Raging dragon and Subwars spring to mind. Again though, I'm not quite sure when these were released...

Comment

Red October by Techumseh (ToT)
          El Aurens v2 Beta!

Comment

thanks a lot!

I dont have ToT unfortunately.
            well it is not really important if the scenarios are from the last year i just did not want some old scenarios with awful graphics...
            I really prefer Nemo styled Graphics (Sorry, Anti-Nemo guys...) ... in fact i cant play a really well made scen if i hate the graphics.
            I would really like to play Lebensraum 1939 now...
            Is Phoenix Benton also here at Apolyton? (I would like to tell him that we are playing a demogame based on HIS scenario)!

I will specialize my question: Does anyone know great scenarios on gigaworldmap?

Thanks

Comment

Salutations.

I'm Phenix Benton. Glad to hear you're enjoying my scenario (or a variant of it).

Lost in America.
              "a freaking mastermind." --Stefu
              "or a very good liar." --Stefu
              "Jesus" avatars created by Mercator and Laszlo.

Comment

Yes i do! here is a link, so that you can see: http://civ2.org/Yttrium/main.php?sid...947d61a5d24a8d

just one question: Why is germany one civ with the netherlands and scandinavia?

Comment

Sadly . . .

If there were more than only 7 civs available for play (and barbs), I would have certainly separated the various nations. Given the frustrating limitations of the game engine, I decided to combine the Scandinavian countries, Austria, and Germany. During the period, these nations comprised a coherent economic unit, and, in Austria's case, was also a political adjunct of the German economic system.

Is it a perfect solution?

No.

Alas.

Lost in America.
                  "a freaking mastermind." --Stefu
                  "or a very good liar." --Stefu
                  "Jesus" avatars created by Mercator and Laszlo.

Comment

Working...
                  X