New Scenario Designer Wants In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Scenario Designer Wants In

I have one complete CivII scenario, a number in the works and lots planned, but I'm not sure the exact procedure to post them on this site. Due to problems with my internet provider, I don't currently have a functional website, but I would like to share my diligent work. I've been playing CivII since I bought my first real computer in '97. Can anyone help instruct me as to what to do?

well for a less formal presentation, you can simply zip your scenario and its contents and post them to a thread announcing the scenario. This works, but eventually your thread will drop and the downloads will be burried. There is an attatchment liimit here, set at 500kb. If your scenario has sounds and all, you might be better off private messaging St. Leo, our fearless Sceanrio League leader. He should be able to upload your scenario to Apolyton's database, whereby it will be available forever.

-FMK.

Comment

Well . . .

AFAIAC, the Spanish Civ2 site is a great place to post new scenarios. Also the Civfan site is a very good place to put them.

(I'm far too lazy right now to add urls)
      Lost in America.
      "a freaking mastermind." --Stefu
      "or a very good liar." --Stefu
      "Jesus" avatars created by Mercator and Laszlo.

Comment

Here's Patine's scenario.
        Attached Files
        Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Working...
        X