• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's a webpage?
    El Aurens v2 Beta!

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
      I recommend using Shroedinger's solution to this age-old problem. Place your computer in a black box. As long as you can't see it, your computer will be both on and off. This allows you to use it while making Windows think that it's continuously being rebooted and prevent it from crashing.
      Now you're amalgamating both Schroedinger and Heisenberg.
      I must say I'm rather impressed that somebody's finally managed to prevent windows from crashing though.

Comment

What's a webpage?

In the the Khmer state, spider silk was used to make paper. Leafs of such paper are referred to as "webpages".
        Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
          What's a webpage?
          In the the Khmer state, spider silk was used to make paper. Leafs of such paper are referred to as "webpages".
          St. Leo I've to say you're very creative and it looks like there isn't a silly question to which you couldn't find and even sillier answer

Let's open a new thread named:
          "Ask St. Leo questions"

and here people could ask you things which bothered them their whole life and you could solve problems and mysteries of the world.
          Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

Working...
          X