• Show
Clear All

sor_richards@hotmail.com

at your service my leige!
    "Whoever wants peace, be prepared for war"- Soundwave

Comment

playtesting

Hi all,

Michael, thanks for sending your scen over. Although I liked the set, events, graphics, etc..., I only possess MGE and thus cannot "see" the scenario to its full extend (same for "2nd Front").
      After restarting about 10 times, before I got a viable tactic, I managed to take quite some cuban cities (8 Havanna included) and killed several soviet advisors. My air force was weak all the time, compared to my deployed ground forces. I got dusted every time.
      Too bad! I cannot possibly playtest with MGE for you, but it looks terrifying+++++
      Ceteram Macedonicus
      (got the 'Macedonicus' part as a title for playtesting Bernd's Imperium Romanum)

Comment

I only noticed this thread now! I hope you're still looking for playtesters; I was a huge fan of your Great Game scenario, both the FW and the improved ToT version, so I'd really like to try this out.

our_man@campus.ie
        STDs are like pokemon... you gotta catch them ALL!!!

Comment

now that all my finals are over i'll finally have a chance to playtest some, hope you don't mind the wait

Comment

um, i'm embarressed to mention this, but i just tried the scenario yesterday, and i couldn't load it, civ2 was complaining about no such file or directory. i guess it doesn't work with MGE after all

Comment

Working...
            X