X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, why not. Go for it Klesh!
    Unbelievable!

Comment

Left-wingers jump out of their seats when factory workers don't get paid what they're worth, but when a doctor is forcedby the government to work for a certain wage at the risk of being thrown out on the street, you find that just?

They aren't forced to. Doctors can strike and have in the past.
      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Not against a socialized system. They'd be busted up like the coal miners of old.
        Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
          Not against a socialized system. They'd be busted up like the coal miners of old.
          You never had a nationalised coal industry in the US - the people using violence to break strikes were the mine owners
          http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.ph...ory:Civ2_Units

Comment

Hey, that darn hypocratic thing always gets in the way of the big bucks doesn't it.

In other news I told my boss today that I will be applying and might need a day off for the interview. Now if I can manage to keep the weed pipe out of the hands for long enough tonite, I might even get to editing up my resume.

-FMK.

Comment

Originally posted by fairline

You never had a nationalised coal industry in the US - the people using violence to break strikes were the mine owners
              All I meant was that they would be broken up.

BTW the Truman government did step in against coal strikes IIRC.
              Unbelievable!

Comment

So.......

I'd say take the job FMK

*trying to keep on topic*
                Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

We have a place for this kind of thing. It's called OT. Leo, you in particular should know better.

This is the first time I've closed a thread, and I must admit I rather enjoy it.
                  Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Working...
                  X