Playtesters wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playtesters wanted

I'm happy to say that my new scenario "The Lost Paradise" (aka "The Pacific Project") is finally in playtesting stage.
    Now I need playtesters.
    Following qualifications are necessary:

-Experience in Multiplayer/PBEM
    -Patience
    -Interest in something new
    -No hesitation in telling me about all thoughts you may have

That should be all. As I plan to make this partially a PBEM test session, I'd be happy if four people could sign up here.

Thanks in advance.
    Follow the masses!
    30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

If I can help, I will be more than happy.

I'm playing currently five PBEMs. Is enougth experience? What do you refer with partially PBEM test session? I can't play a PBEM this nigth, but I will ready on Monday
    Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

Soowwy i can't help you in this... my SDC4 contest partnership is taking me a lot of time, and the remainings of the day is only grey work...

Waiting patiently for this scen to came out
      Attached Files
      "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
      "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
      "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

Good luck in searching for playtesters. I'd love to help,
        but I'm leaving... It seems I'll have a computer since Christmas. Until then,
        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
        Middle East!

Comment

If you need someone for the pbem test of the scenario, you can count me in!!!

And as for experience: I'm currently in 4 pbems... One of which you know!!
          Ankh-Morpork, we have an orangutan...
          Discworld Scenario: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...8&pagenumber=1
          POMARJ Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...8&pagenumber=1
          LOST LEGIONS Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...hreadid=169464

Comment

OK, that's good, keep 'em coming in...

A couple of questions concerning organization: I'd suggest setting up a new thread in the PBEM forum, because we needn't send 200+ KB emails all the time (I've still got the same server I had a couple of years ago).
            Does anyone of you have ICQ? I figure it's a lot easier to communicate about the scenario that way. There are a lot of things where I could use suggestions.

Prom: Nice pic! Your spirit is with us
            Follow the masses!

Comment

Originally posted by Stefan Härtel

Prom: Nice pic! Your spirit is with us
              Mahalo...
              "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
              "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
              "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

I have ICQ, you can use the ICQ button on my message
                Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

spam

Hmm... allright, I doubt that more will spring up, so can you two each send me a mail to stefan.haertel@t-online.de so we can discuss this further?
                  Follow the masses!

Comment

Working...
                  X