Special WW2 AI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special WW2 AI

I've been working on a couple of scenarios for Civ2 and in the "special rules" section of the scenario parameters, there is an option called "Special WW2 Only AI" - I was wondering if anyone knows what the specific properties of this option were?

Thanks,
    Michael

It has something to do with the relations between flags and the vendettas IIRC. Not completely sure, I'm sure there are more people more konwledgable than I.
    Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

-it keeps the Axis and the Allies at war
      -it gets the AI to send submarines Atlantic-wards
      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
        -it keeps the Axis and the Allies at war
        -it gets the AI to send submarines Atlantic-wards
        So if you use it in any other scenario (than Microprose's own WW2 scen) it will either do nothing or crash.

Comment

The greatest unsolved mystery of Civ2. C.F. http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=55077
          "I didn't invent these rules, I'm just going to use them against you."

Comment

Thanks Andrew, obviously my question is indeed a good one - one of Civ2's great mysteries!

I read through the thread you pointed to... indeed, my own experimentation accords with those posted - activating the patch does NOT necessarily crash the game, it doesn't seem to affect treaties & negotiations either, so the only suggestion left is the submarines theory or the extra usage of marines. Not sure what to make of all this except to ignore it.

Thanks for your help!
            Michael

Comment

Working...
            X