No announcement yet.

HELP needed for CSC-related project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The CSC is the Civilisation Scenario Collection.
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

ok, after the apathy of the supposed veterans, the job will be done by the brave chieftain

Mr. Oobir please send me a mail and we'll get started
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
        ok, after the apathy of the supposed veterans, the job will be done by the brave chieftain

Mr. Oobir please send me a mail and we'll get started
        Mail sent.

EDIT: And in two more posts, I'll be a Warlord. Hooray for the minute achievement!
        "The self is a relation that relates itself to itself, or is the relation's relating itself to itself in the relation; the self is not the relation but is the relation relating itself to itself." -Kierkegaard, at one of his less lucid moments

Tremolando shows rage! Sforzando shows excitement! C Minor means gravity!–D Minor means terror!...Round and round like donkeys at a grindstone! -Amadeus

Comment

Hey, we modern Kings, Emperors, and Deities have our hands full of regal, imperatorial, and divine paperwork. Ooobir only has to manage the affairs of a small war band.
          Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Good Luck, Oobir
            Follow the masses!
            30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Oobir
              EDIT: And in two more posts, I'll be a Warlord. Hooray for the minute achievement!
              just don't post a thread about it or you'll turn back into a pumpkin

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
                have our hands full of regal, imperatorial, and divine paperwork
                Pansy
                "The self is a relation that relates itself to itself, or is the relation's relating itself to itself in the relation; the self is not the relation but is the relation relating itself to itself." -Kierkegaard, at one of his less lucid moments

Tremolando shows rage! Sforzando shows excitement! C Minor means gravity!–D Minor means terror!...Round and round like donkeys at a grindstone! -Amadeus

Comment

That was one of the better Dilberts.
                  "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                  I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                  Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
                    Hey, we modern Kings, Emperors, and Deities have our hands full of regal, imperatorial, and divine paperwork. Ooobir only has to manage the affairs of a small war band.
                    I don't think i've ever seen a terming of spam quite so elaborate.

Good luck, Oobir. You're gonna need it.

Comment

Working...
                    X