Computer/human unit disparities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer/human unit disparities

I'm making a scenario where I'm populating a civ w/special units. I put 3 in one city & saved it. When I start the scenario as that civ I have all the units. If I start as another civ, cheat, then switch to the civ w/the special units, only 1 special unit remains. There is no way possible they could have been killed on the first turn & they had no home city, so they did not exceed the home city's support capabilities. What gives?

Try putting those special units in a unit slot that normally holds a defender (phalanx,pikemen,musketeers,riflemen,etc.).

See if that makes a difference.

--Snog

Comment

The AI also tends to disband obsolete units. Maybe the units that you placed were obsolete to that tribe when you did so. Or it might have disbanded them for another reason.

------------------
      "There is no tiddle-taddle nor pibble-pabble in Pompey's camp."
      "Cease fire! Please! Cease fire. What a dreadful waste of ammunition!" -- General Horatio Herbert Kitchener
      --

Comment

The AI will disband all units that are either obsolete or not yet achievable through normal building (Obsolete or Future) unless you make them "no,nil" units.

Comment

Working...
        X