No announcement yet.

Some unknown Civ2 Pages?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try to avoid a username that ties in with another user's handle, i.e. Mao's toothbrush.

On the issue of new pages to be found, what I did was that I followed the links from pages I knew, and I eventually ended up in some older sites. I found Mavinshome for example by using links to get from Platehead's site through quite a few sites and I eventually stumbled across it.
    *grumbles about work*

Comment

Take a look on my upper label, Pol. this page has only three days of life... so it can be considered still unknown...
      "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
      "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
      "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

My site, Carl's Scenarios for Civilization II isn't exactly unknown. What is sort of unknown is it's new location: http://users.sgi.net/~harden/index.html

Many sites that link to it point to the old location: http://members.nbci.com/fambans/index.html
        This is now a Test of Time site with my graphic modpacks.

------------------
        "There is no tiddle-taddle nor pibble-pabble in Pompey's camp."
        "Cease fire! Please! Cease fire. What a dreadful waste of ammunition!" -- General Horatio Herbert Kitchener
        --

Comment

My page (see signature) is so unknown that I decided to post here...

------------------
          Civ2000
          Blah

Comment

DSquared, would you mind if I add a link to your site during the next update?
            *grumbles about work*

Comment

Ok, but link to http://dsquared.fiwh.com/civ2 as that is the location it is normally in and will save you having to change it later. It should be back pretty soon I hope. :-)

Comment

Thanks.

*Looks at own "Links" page*

Hey, this section is actually growing...

Oh and if my site counts as unknown, add it to the list of unknown sites...
                *grumbles about work*

Comment

i think mine's only known in limited circles

http://www.geocities.com/coldwizard/index.html

[This message has been edited by ColdWizard (edited October 16, 2000).]
                  Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Never mind... I'll never get all 13 megs uploaded... Maybe someday when I have a lot of free time...

[This message has been edited by Shadowstrike (edited October 16, 2000).]
                    [This message has been edited by Shadowstrike (edited October 16, 2000).]
                    *grumbles about work*

Comment

My site is also virtually unknown! See sig for URL. Good luck!

- mindseye

------------------
                      Official Homepage of the HiRes Graphics Patch for Civ2
                      Latest version: 2.5

Comment

Can I link to your site Mindseye?
                        *grumbles about work*

Comment

Shadowstrike: Of course!

- mindseye

------------------
                          Latest version: 2.5

Comment

Thanx... Now I really need to get working on my scenario... The Only big section is the Links!

------------------
                            Webmaster of Shadowstrike's Civilization II Site
                            Emperor of The Gamer's Abode Forums
                            *grumbles about work*

Comment

Whoa, man! I have spent the last two hours downloading graphics and scenarios from these pages!

There's some great graphics which I'm going to rip-off for my scenarios!

Comment

Dr_Strangelove: In the Scenario Development world, we prefer "borrow from and pay tribute to" as opposed to "rip off".
                                To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

Working...
                                X