in need of units and the like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in need of units and the like

i need as many samurai type units and icons as you guys can throw at me. i'm on a mission from god. and what should happen from this is three scenarios. so please, give me a hand.

------------------
    "You call me a masterless man. You are wrong. I am my own master." -Dairya, the Ronin.

"Genius. You are a genius." -Albert Speer

Apolyton Legend
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Do you want the units frm the fantasist worlds / CIC scenario Japanese civil war?

Comment

I made a couple of samurai-based units that I can mail over.
      Follow the masses!
      30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

that would be a good place to start, but i'm afraid i'll need more.

------------------
        "You call me a masterless man. You are wrong. I am my own master." -Dairya, the Ronin.

Apolyton Legend

Comment

YES YES!!!! looking at the samurai thingie, i'm going to need EVERY japanese style unit i can get my hands on.

------------------

"Jump the F*ck UP!" -Max Cavalera
          Apolyton Legend

Comment

I've a lot of Samurai armour pics - but a lot are is in B/W colour; the only one in full colour is from XVIII century...
            "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
            "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
            "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

i'm looking into getting minatures and then painting them, and then scanning them in... i don't know if it'll work, but it's an idea.

------------------

Apolyton Legend

Comment

www.elisena.com
                www.aitnamodel.com

Take a look at these URLs, Selfie...
                These italian sites are specialized in miniatures - and Elisena links page is a lot useful.
                "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
                "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig

Comment

Prometeus himself has made an interesting collection of japanese units, taken from Sogun.

You may be interested. Check it here: http://apolyton.net/forums/Forum18/HTML/001221.html

------------------
                  Rather be first in a village than second at Rome
                  "An intellectual is a man who doesn't know how to park a bike"
                  - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

Damn... busted by Fiera...
                    Ah weellll... I'm browsing on Shogun sound files now ( I need new sounds for my Kok Turks scenario... ); do you need something of special kind ?

Comment

Sorry I was so quick, Prom...

I should have waited a few hours more for your post, but I wanted to be a nice guy...

------------------
                      Rather be first in a village than second at Rome
                      "An intellectual is a man who doesn't know how to park a bike"
                      - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

thanks... they look a little dark, but i'll see what i can do with them.

------------------

Apolyton Legend

Comment

Working...
                        X