Star Wars Units

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars Units

Can some one help me, I made a few Earth based scenarios and I was wnadering if anyone had any Star Wars units I could use. Thanx

------------------
    I have walked since the dawn of time and were ever I walk, death is sure to follow
    I have walked since the dawn of time and were ever I walk, death is sure to follow. As surely as night follows day.

I mail you something I found in a unit collection unfortunately I don´t know the Creator...

------------------
    Civ2000
    Blah

Comment

... it was Allard, BeBro ?
      "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
      "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
      "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

I helped on a gif that Hu Man Bing and I made for our stillborn Star Wars scenario. If you want, I could persuade him to upload it.

Most of the units there have been seen before, but there are a few very important ones (most notably the TIE Advanced) that have been taken out of the game X Wing vs TIE Fighter, and which are our own work.

When I get permission to post them up on our website, I'll let you know.
        "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

No, Prometeus, the initials on the units are StM

Deathwalker, units are on the way...

------------------
          Civ2000
          Blah

Comment

Deathwalker, I have my own collection of SW units at http://www.scificiv2.fsnet.co.uk/swunits.zip which is eventually going to be a big site for sci-fi civilization mods and scenarios. I know Eyn made another collection, but then erased all the signatures so the artists can't be credited. StM, btw, is Stephan Meissl.

Alinestra Covelia, could you possibly e-mail those units to me? Just for my own curiousity if he doesn't want the units widely available. If he doesn't mind I could add them to the collection. Please let me know?
            Honour your enemies: shower them with Photon torpedos.

Comment

Coug's Scifilization site might also be worth exploring at scifi.sidgames.com/ .

Comment

Thanx for the help, at the moment I busy collecting graphics for it as I cant draw anything. But I planing to start it next monday.

------------------
                I have walked since the dawn of time and were ever I walk, death is sure to follow
                I have walked since the dawn of time and were ever I walk, death is sure to follow. As surely as night follows day.

Comment

To both Dan Silverwing and Deathwalker - I'm planning on uploading the gif to my house website. The URL will be http://www.enixine.dabsol.co.uk/SWScenario.html - if it's not there when you try, then wait a few hours and try again. It will be up soon.

I don't mind what you do with the unit gif. As I say, I didn't actually draw most of them - they were just pulled off of other SW PC games and so feel free to use them how you want.
                  "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

i've replace ALL signatures i could found
                    on all the unit's files i propose http://www.multimania.com/eyn ---> Civ2/biblio graph
                    StM should be Stephan Meisel or Meissel
                    but i always ignore the name of the author's initials
                    DK !

Comment

Working...
                    X