Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I´ve just finished the beta version of a new scenario, The Krillahn Empire Saga, a sequel to the Ice Realms scenario.If someone is interested into playtesting it, please contact me.

Sure, I'll try it. Does it require FW at all?

------------------
    What if the Hokey-Pokey is really what its all about?

Contact me at cpoland@mail.win.org

Comment

It requires MGE. Are you still interested ?

Comment

That's fine. I have 2.42 and MGE. Tell me where to get it!

------------------
        What if the Hokey-Pokey is really what its all about?

Contact me at cpoland@mail.win.org

Comment

William,

Do you have any units that are either filling a cruise misile slot or are destroyed after attacking. I've been looking for a MGE designed scenario to test some things that I think will fix problems when running FW scenarios under MGE. I put out a call for MGE scenarios that I could use for testing and didn't get any responses.

Please look at this thread and see if your scenario meets the requirement that I need. If you will grant me permission to use it all feedback will go directly to you. Please note that I can not get E-mail with attachments but I can download if you provide a link or I can send you a disk to return with the scenario on it.
          http://apolyton.net/forums/Forum4/HT...tml?date=18:16

Thanks,

Ken
          [This message has been edited by Ken Hinds (edited August 16, 2000).]

Comment

Actually, this one scenario does not have a missile unit. However, I believe that another one of my scenarios, Ice Realms, does fill your requirements. You can find it here at the Scenario League or at http://www.geocities.com/theodoro.geo/

Hope it helps.
            Wilson.

Comment

Working...
            X